In an effort to stem the spread of Covid-19, protocols have been implemented at Copper Island Health and Wellness Centre to protect those who are utilizing services at the centre. We are providing essential services during these difficult times and ask you follow these protocols.
NOTE: New check in procedures as we try and reduce the risks associated with COVID-19
PLEASE CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. 250-675-3661
- Please respect the physical distance of 2M away from others.
- Sanitize your hands before you enter and upon entry.
- Level 3 masks are mandatory. Please bring your own or you can obtain one from the centre when you arrive.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Sanitize your hands when you are leaving.
Do not come to the centre if you have any symptoms of Covid. Please follow the required protocols if you have been in contact with someone who is ill, or has recently been out of province or in contact with someone who has.
Follow this link for an online assessment tool. https://covid19.thrive.health Call 811 to speak with an RN about your health and if you have questions regarding symptoms. If you suspect you have the illness, are showing symptoms related to Covid-19 call before going to the ER, Walk-in Clinic or your Doctor.
Call 1-888-COVID19 for non-medical information.
Access help and resources at: http://www.bc211.ca/help-lines/ or dial 211
Contact Copper Island Health and Wellness Centre if you require assistance 250-675-3661 or email email@example.com
COVID-19 Psychological Resources
- Walk-in Well-Being Virtual Clinic: UBCO (University of British Columbia Okanagan)
- Kelty’s Key Online Therapy (BC Psychological Association & UBC Okanagan Psychology Training Clinic)
- From Canadian Psychological Association: Fact Sheets re COVID-19 and/or Mental Health
- Psychological Impacts of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Helping Teens Cope with the Impacts of and Restrictions Related to COVID-19